Tomato Sauce Filling Machine
The tomato sauce filling machine is manufactured by NPACK, overcoming problems such as inaccurate filling and uneven mixing. Using servo motor to control piston quantitative filling, precise measurement and easy adjustment; Equipped with a U-type hopper with heating and stirring functions to evenly distribute materials; All materials in contact with each other are made of 314/316stainless steel and fully comply with GMP standards. It can be combined with tomato sauce vacuum capping machine, tomato sauce labeling machine, bottle washing machine, and other filling equipment to form a tomato sauce production line, achieving automated production of tomato sauce.
The automatic piston type ketchup filling machine is suitable for filling liquid, jam and various high viscosity liquids, such as jam, honey, chili sauce and paste, Mayonnaise, etc., and is widely used in the food and beverage industry
Tomato Sauce Filling Machine Mian Feature
1.U-type hopper, no dead corners, easy to clean
2.Using servo motor to control piston quantitative filling, precise filling
3.Made of stainless steel in contact with materials, using food grade hoses that fully comply with GMP standards;
4.PLC control, color touch screen operation, high degree of automation, one click adjustment, convenient operation, and stable performance
5.Provide customized services and customize filling heads such as 4/6/8/12/according to the customer’s production capacity.
6.Wide filling range, suitable for a variety of bottle types, to meet the diverse needs of customers
7.The filling head of the tomato sauce filling machine is equipped with a leak proof device, and there is no drawing or dripping during filling.
1. Installation and debugging: NPack provides installation services to assist in the debugging process, including testing and fine-tuning the machine,
To ensure that the packaging machinery is properly set up and ready for operation.
2. Training and education: In order to help customers operate machines effectively, NPack provides training courses for customers’ employees. This includes machine operation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and safety protocols. Training can be conducted on-site or online
3. Maintenance and repair: NPack provides maintenance services to maintain the machine in good working condition. It includes regular inspection, preventive maintenance tasks and replacement of worn parts. If a malfunction occurs, NPack can provide repair services, which can be conducted on-site or through online diagnosis
4. Spare parts and consumables: NPack provides vulnerable parts required for packaging machinery. Customers can quickly obtain the necessary components to effectively maintain and repair their machines.
5. Technical support and troubleshooting: NPacks typically provide technical support to assist customers in resolving any issues they may encounter during machine operation. This can include remote troubleshooting, telephone support, and on-site diagnosis to ensure resolution of customer issues.