What is honey filling machine main Featrue?
The honey filling machine bodies are made of SS304/316 material, which has a longer service life and meets GMP requirements
- The filling head and measurement method can be customized according to customer materials to meet the filling requirements of different customer materials.
- The filling machine is equipped with a U-shaped hopper, which has mixing and heating functions. The materials are evenly filled and easy to clean
- The filling volume and filling speed can be directly adjusted through the touch screen, making it easy to operate and adjust.
- No bottle or filling function, automatic liquid level control for feeding.
- Using a submersible filling head for filling can minimize the occurrence of bubbles in the can or bottle, effectively prevent material dripping and leakage, and ensure the cleanliness of the filling equipment and packaging containers.
- The use of ESG valves ensures accurate and more stable closure, suitable for the food industry, without dead corners, and easy to clean.
- Tools Free Adjustment System, All adjustment parts with measurement and easy for record
Bottle Type: Plastic Bottle, PET Bottle, Glass Jar, Hexagonal Glass Jar
Filling Volume: 10ML-5000ML
Filling Materials: Sauce, Honey, Jam, Cream, Oil, Paste, Juice, etc.
Application Industry: Food, Beverage, Chemical, Industry 0il
1. Installation and debugging: NPack provides installation services to assist in the debugging process, including testing and fine-tuning the machine,
To ensure that the packaging machinery is properly set up and ready for operation.
2. Training and education: In order to help customers operate machines effectively, NPack provides training courses for customers’ employees. This includes machine operation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and safety protocols. Training can be conducted on-site or online
3. Maintenance and repair: NPack provides maintenance services to maintain the machine in good working condition. It includes regular inspection, preventive maintenance tasks and replacement of worn parts. If a malfunction occurs, NPack can provide repair services, which can be conducted on-site or through online diagnosis
4. Spare parts and consumables: NPack provides vulnerable parts required for packaging machinery. Customers can quickly obtain the necessary components to effectively maintain and repair their machines.
5. Technical support and troubleshooting: NPacks typically provide technical support to assist customers in resolving any issues they may encounter during machine operation. This can include remote troubleshooting, telephone support, and on-site diagnosis to ensure resolution of customer issues.